Walt Disney World Free Dining Promotion 2018
The promotion that most Disney fans go gaga over is Free Dining – and it’s here! It’s changed a lot over the years, so this is the 2018 version:
- You must purchase a 5-night/6-day non-discounted Magic Your Way package that includes the Park Hopper option.
- Dates are August 20th – September 29th, November 24th -November 27th, and December 7th-December 23rd. NO dates in October this year, but if you check in before September 29th you can apply this promotion to your trip even if it extends into October.
- Select value and moderate resorts stays will receive a free quick service dining plan. This will include 2 quick service meals and 2 snack options for each night of your trip. This year alcoholic drinks are included in the plan.
- Select deluxe resort stays will receive a free standard dining plan. This will include 1 table service meal, 1 quick service meal, and 2 snack options for each night of your trip. This year alcoholic drinks are included in the plan.
- You can pay to upgrade your meal plan. For example, if you want to stay at a moderate resort but prefer the standard dining plan, you can pay around $23 more for adults and $4 for kids to upgrade your dining plan.
- There are many resort exclusions, and within the included resorts there are room category restrictions.
- Inventory is always limited.
Sometimes it’s better to purchase a discounted package and add the dining plan. Remember, when you book the free dining promotion you are paying full price for the room.
Message me HERE if you want to work with me to plan your upcoming trip to Walt Disney World!